From outraged protests over the Boston Massacre, to the night Samuel Adams gave the secret signal that began the Boston Tea Party... From the heroic effort to save a grand historic landmark from demolition, to a free speech policy enacted amidst the height of censorship... Experience the dramatic stories and inspiring history of Old South Meeting House.
We welcome school and community groups of all ages throughout the year and offer special programs for:
Reserve your place in history:
Reserve a special participatory program, introductory talk or self guided visit for your group of 10 or more at Old South Meeting House and enjoy special group rates. To make a reservation contact us at email@example.com or (617) 482-6439 x 12.
- A minimum of ten (10) people is required for all programs.
- Confirmed reservations are required for all groups. Groups that arrive without reservations will not receive the group discount and may have to be turned away at the door if the museum is too crowded or another group program is in progress.
- Space is limited. For the best chance of reserving your preferred date, time and program, reserve as far in advance as possible, especially for dates in April - June.
- K-12 school groups receive up to 2 free adult chaperones for every 10 students.
- Payment: A deposit is required for most program reservations; the balance is due on or before the program date. Payment can be made by credit card, check or cash.
SPECIAL: 10% discount for all programs in January and February! Just mention at the time of booking.
Amenities For Your Group Visit:
- Museum Shop - Looking for Great Souvenirs? The Old South Meeting House Museum Shop is chock full of wonderful educational resources, unique souvenirs, high quality New England goods, and, of course, teas! Exclusive items include Boston Tea Party merchandise, the best selection of resources on Phillis Wheatley and the historic Old South leaflets.
- Fully accessible for visitors using wheelchairs
- Comfortably climate controlled